2. What Information is Collected. The only information we collect is information you enter on our Site, or that you give us in any other way. In order for you to access certain premium services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) contact data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) financial data (such as your account or credit card number); and (3) demographic data (such as your zip code, age, and income). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. We use your financial data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, new services, or special offers. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. “Do Not Track” Policy. We use collected information about your interactions with our products while you are logged in, and we only do so while you are logged in. Our notice is intended to make you aware that if and when you choose to sign in to your account, you understand that you are allowing us to collect information in that limited manner. This is consistent with EFF’s recommended best practices on Do Not Track. We do not track you across the internet, and we do not change or disable the DNT setting in your browser.
5. Third Party Tracking. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities on our Site.
6. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties. We provide you with the capability to transmit your Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission, unless such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with a court order or other legal process; (b) protect our rights or property; or (c) enforce our Terms of Service.
8. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.
9. How You Can Access Your Information. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at http://qs.grwequipment.com/login. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected, and (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners.
10. Lost or Stolen Information. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.